I sell stuff on ebay. It’s part of the decluttering strategy… but it also increases the clutter. To use it strategically, the entire Ebay system needs to be focused on profit and flow.
Objects going into the Ebay system need to be removed if they don’t generate profit.
The Ebay system needs to promote a flow of objects, where objects either go to customers, or they exit the system and are given away or thrown away.
More articles about Ebay:
- A Couple Ebay Buyer Scams Against New Sellers
- A Few Common Ebay Scams by Buyers Against Sellers
- Adding the Country of Manufacture for Global Shipping Program and Customs
- Are Facebook Ads Effective for All Niches?
- Bit by Bonanza Sync
- Ebay is a Rip Off for Sellers?
- Ebay VeRO List
- How to Use the Facebook Pixel on Ebay Listings
- Item Not As Described: INAD/SNAD on Ebay
- Overcharging on Shipping on Ebay may Harm International Sales
- The Ebay Promotion Manager Skipped Adding Items to My Promotion
- What Does Top Rated Seller on Ebay Mean?
- What is VeRO, Ebay’s Intellectual Property Protection System?
- When Should I Start Selling?