I sell stuff on ebay. It’s part of the decluttering strategy… but it also increases the clutter. To use it strategically, the entire Ebay system needs to be focused on profit and flow.
Objects going into the Ebay system need to be removed if they don’t generate profit.
The Ebay system needs to promote a flow of objects, where objects either go to customers, or they exit the system and are given away or thrown away.
More articles about Ebay:
- Adding the Country of Manufacture for Global Shipping Program and Customs
- Are Facebook Ads Effective for All Niches?
- Ebay Scams
- A Couple Ebay Buyer Scams Against New Sellers: Not Delivered, Refund Outside of Ebay
- A Few Common Ebay Scams by Buyers Against Sellers: Shipping and Delivery
- Ebay Buyer Scams Against Sellers: Returns
- Ebay Scams: Competitors Attack You
- Shady Ebay Gotchas and Schemes: Parsing Listings, Preying on Sympathies
- Ebay VeRO List
- How to Use the Facebook Pixel on Ebay Listings
- Item Not As Described: INAD/SNAD on Ebay
- Selling Shoes for Commission on Ebay
- What is VeRO, Ebay’s Intellectual Property Protection System?